Explosive Ordnance Disposal
Non-Linear Junction Detector (NLJD)
|Parabolic antenna||20 dB gain at 3600 MHz|
|Temperature||Between -5 deg to 50 deg C|
|Frequency||1.5 - 100 k Hz|
|Length||1050mm - 1370mm|
|Coil (standard)||11" Double-D lightweight|
MW non-linear junction detector (NLJD) is used for search and location of electronic devices both in active and switch-off state.
The detector operation is based on the property of semiconductor components to generate a response at the 2d and 3d harmonics when radiated by a microwave probing signal.
Semiconductor components of artificial origin will have a higher level second harmonic while semiconductor components of natural origin (e.g. oxide films) will have a higher level third harmonic respectively.
An NLJD analyzes the 2d and 3d harmonics response of the radiated objects, which enables a quick and reliable identification of electronic devices and natural oxide semiconductors.
The NLJD automatically finds the best receiving frequency channel free of noise and distortion providing flawless operation even in the complicated electromagnetic environment. Digital processing of a demodulated signal used gives maximum sensitivity.
A high gain parabolic antenna (20 dB gain at 3600 MHz) used in the device increases detection range of non-linear elements and provides their exact localization in space.
For operator’s convenience the detector is equipped with a laser pinpointing to indicate the place to which the maximum power of the probing signal is directed.
Bomb Suit Cooling Unit
|Size||Large, XS, Medium|
|Wear Type||Not Reflective|
|Battery volt||12v battery|
|Weight||2.7kg with pump assembly|
|Blast test||1 Kg at 1.5 mtr|
We are leading supplier of Bomb Suit Cooling Unit and our product is made up of good quality.
Cooling Suit with Pump Assembly
The Cooling Suit has revolutionized the EOD operators effective working time in an EOD/IEDD suit.
The suit which is worn underneath the EOD suit circulates iced water around the entire body and head keeping the body from over heating too quickly.
The water is circulated by means of a 12v battery operated pump worn externally on the EOD suit.
Worn underneath EOD suit configuration
Gives wearer extended work time with ability to control excess energy loss due to heat exhaustion.
Kermel (heat and flash fire resistant)
Integrated silicone piping
|Load Capacity||250 kg|
|Arm Length||3.5 meter|
|Reach Distance||8.5 mtr|
|Detection Devices||Metal detectors, GPR or dual sensors|
- Powerful jaws enable accessing a car’s boot, hood, or interior by prying the metal or driving through glass quickly and effectively.
- The combination of electric and hydraulic engines provide the AUNAV’s arm with weight lifting capability of up to 250 Kilograms enough tomove amediumsize vehicle to a safe place prior to deactivation.
- Large reaching potential with an arm of 3.5meters long. Its unique capabilities make the AUNAV the most powerful deactivation robot in themarket.. …While ensuring maximum maneuverability and easy, user-friendly transportation…
- Equipped with quad wheels for maximum maneuverability and excellent off-road capability.
- Once the AUNAV’s armis fully contracted, the robot can easily fit sideways inside a Proytecsa van, which is used as a logistics support for bomb disposal and CBRN operations. …As well as high precision, completed with a range of best-in-class high-tech accessories.
- Maximum precision when pulling out the wires of a detonator and cutting them.
- Top-notch COFDM data transmission system guarantees no radio interferences while operating the robot.