The driver gets out of the truck; the scanner moves up and down the container; and a detector on the other side of the truck records the X-rays that have passed through the truck and its cargo, revealing what's inside.
Get Latest Price
Cargo Scanner Features
|Penetration Level||150-180 mm of steel|
|Throughput Capacity||Appr. 150-200 trucks per hour|
|Radiation Source||Radioactive Substances Cobalt 60 isotope|
|Radiation Energy Level||1,25 Me V|
|Speed||200mm/S ~ 400mm/S|
|Scanner Type||Gamma Scanner|
- Fully automated, cost effective, safe and reliable Gamma Ray scanning technology (Radioactive Source: Cobalt-60).
- Used to inspect and identify goods in cargo containers, trucks and passenger vehicles.
- Designed to prevent the illegal intrusion of contraband, hidden and undeclared goods.
- Especially used in high security areas such as border crossing points, sea harbors and military access points preventing.
- Totally safe for humans inside the scanned vehicle.
- Unique material discrimination feature and highest resolution of a Gamma Scanner.
|Throughput and Penetration of ROBOSCAN:|
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback